photo facebook.png photo twitter.png photo instagram.png photo bloglovin.png photo pinterest.png photo google.png photo mail.png
 photo header_zps9dbbc5d3.png

Quote

Please excuse us while we put our blog together....enjoy!

Dear Blog... ♥


Dear Blog
I am writing you today to introduce myself.  My name is Amber and in my relationships, I like to be totally upfront in what I expect and what I am willing to put into it.  I will need you as an outlet; somewhere I can go judge-free to just get it all out.  I will ask for your advice and by advice I mean letting me talk out my problems and figure it out on my own.  I will be incredibly needy, highly emotional and pretty hilarious at times.  I will ask you to please forgive my grammatically incorrect posts, my scatterbrained thoughts, my rambling to a point where I probably don't make sense and quite possibly me going days without us speaking. 
      I will be linking you up with other blogs so you can make friends and learn from them.  Most of them have been around the block a few more times that you and you have a lot to learn from them.  You’ll get some criticism, hopefully it’s just constructive, but if not, don’t take it personally; in the words of T-Swift “people throw rocks at things that shine”.
      I am a product whore, a wanna-be couponer, and sometimes a DIYer.  Pinterest has stolen WAY too many hours of my life that I won’t be getting back, so you’ll be seeing a lot of that action  I apologize in advance.
      I Instagram almost every aspect of my life, appropriate or not.  I listen to music probably waaay too much and I can recite the words to almost every song word for word with impeccable accuracy.  Song lyrics pretty much are the story of my life - I can relate to pretty much every song somehow.  
     I guess that's all I have for you now, but you'll be hearing from me very soon.  I'm sure we'll have a lot to talk about.  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment