photo facebook.png photo twitter.png photo instagram.png photo bloglovin.png photo pinterest.png photo google.png photo mail.png
 photo header_zps9dbbc5d3.png

Quote

Please excuse us while we put our blog together....enjoy!

In ♥ w/All Things Pretty

     Today I want to share with y’all a custom print that I had made for Dani for her birthday.  As her birthday was quickly approaching, all I could think about was how she has always been there for me throughout everything I’ve gone through this past year or so, from the beginning of our friendship, knowing very little about me at the start she never failed to always be there for me.  

She wasn’t able to pack it in her suitcase, so I offered to ship it back to her, I meanafter I posted it up for a while.  


I ordered it from Amanda’s Etsy Shop All Things Pretty.  I’m obsessed with pretty much every, little thing she has put in her shop homegirl is about to go broke.  She literally can make any foil print you want her to.  The process was so easy and she was totally accommodating with all my indecisiveness.  


Amanda is currently on maternity leave with baby 2.0 and will be back mid-July.  Her shop is still open and accepting orders, but she won’t be shipping them out until July 18th.

And a special thank you to Dani, my anchor, my bestie and my partner-in-crime.  Thank you for always being there.  Thank you for never judging me.  And thank you for walking me off of numerous proverbial ledges.  Lord knows where I'd be without you.  ♥

If you want to check out All Things Pretty; here are some different ways.


No comments:

Post a Comment