photo facebook.png photo twitter.png photo instagram.png photo bloglovin.png photo pinterest.png photo google.png photo mail.png
 photo header_zps9dbbc5d3.png

Quote

Please excuse us while we put our blog together....enjoy!

#TheThankfulProject


So, the other night, I was talking to Dani about our blog and about just life in general as most of our conversations tend to swing in that direction - and I was thinking about all the things/people in life that I am thankful for.  I don't tell them enough.  I don't show it enough.  I assume they know, but I'm not always sure. 

Thank you jen donnie james beth pat ashlyn christee derek and all the others who chose me to be in their life. I feel loved.

Thus, #TheThankfulProject has been born.  For the next 21 days, Dani and I will be sending out cards to people that we are thankful for.  There isn't a lot to this "project".  Basically just sending cards to people you're thankful for.  Letting those important people in our lives, know how important they are, what they mean to us and thanking them for the huge contribution they've made to our lives.

We decided to share this with all of you just in case you wanted to participate.  At the end of the 3 weeks, we'll make a college with all 21 pictures of the cards we sent.  So, all we're asking if you'd like to participate is to leave us a comment below letting us know you're in and put our cute little button on your blog letting people know you're participating.

Anchored Corner

I'm really looking forward to this project and letting all the important people in my life know how incredibly lucky I am to have all of them.  Some of them may even get 2 cards... ♥



2 comments: